The Tidewater 282CC Adventure Bluewater has been designed to chase Pelagic fish. It has the familiar hull of the Tidewater 280CC Adventure but with layout improvements to suit the hard-core fisherman. The new key features on this model include an open bow, insulated coffin box with macerator pump, in-floor macerated fish boxes, dual dive-doors, and dual aquarium livewells.
The boat can be rigged with a maximum of 600hp and with a fuel capacity of 776 litres you will be able to roam far and wide in search of your target. You could chase gamefish off the barrier reef and then head into a deserted coral cay for lunch and a snorkel. And to do all that you need storage and the 282 CC has ample.
You can choose your own array of electronics, including a stereo that will entertain your guests onboard and even those on other boats. The hard top is a must for Australian conditions and the lean to/helm seating also doubles as the best rod holder assembly you have ever seen.
– White console face plate colour
– 2 x aquarium livewells
– 6 x pull up cleats (20 cm)
– China bowl head with pump out and overboard discharge
– Coffin box with full open bow
– Dive door ladder
– Dual battery switch panel
– Glove box on front of leaning post
– Recessed rodracks with toe rail
– Sink with shower head inside console
– Trim tabs with LED indicators
– White cushions with black insert
– Cockpit bolsters
– Console coffin box seat with armrest and macerated box
– Flush mount transom seat
– Fibreglass livewell 113 Litres – tackle storage and sink leaning post (powder coated)
– Soft grip console kit
– Soft grip transom kit
– White hard top (bottom colour)
– White hard top (top colour)
– Fibreglass T-top with full glass enclosure
– JL Audio MM 105 with 4 x M6 8.8” and 2 x M6 7.7” speakers
– JL MVi600 W 6-channel amp and MVi400 W 4-channel DSP amp
– 2 x M6 JL 10” sub
– Yamaha DES steering*****
– Yamaha CL5 Gauge with NMEA 2K*****
– Battery wired to leaning post
– Fresh water shower
– Lumitec poco light operating system
– Raw water wash down
– Trolling motor plug
– Recessed windlass anchor with 300’ rode
About Tidewater Boats
In 2006 Tidewater Boats began with a dream. With decades of marine craftsmanship and knowledge, they set out to create the best boat value for the money. Over a decade later and Tidewater has developed into one of the fastest growing, most popular saltwater boats in the industry.
Born in the Midlands of South Carolina where Marine Craftsmanship is a staple of the economy, Tidewater has historically utilized the best materials and the best skilled labour to produce a boat worthy of proud ownership.
One of the many advantages of owning a Tidewater is performance. Not only do they consider speed and economy on all their boats but also how comfortable, stable and dry they are. And they know that conditions can vary from day to day. The Carolina Flare diverts water away from the bow. Chines direct water down and out from the boat while several spray relief points eliminate water coming into the cockpit.
To achieve this, Tidewater boats are wider from chine to chine eliminating large bow rises. The chines are also reverse, creating downward pressure on the water and delivering a cushioned ride. Tidewater call it the dry Chine Ride or DCR.
The hull construction is an exclusive Corrugated Grid Stringer Vertebra design, or CGSV which is optimised for each different sized boat in the range. The hulls are also foam filled which reduces water noise and ensures a quiet ride.
There are a host of models to choose from and dedicated fishermen looking for the ultimate fishing boat will appreciate the choice, allowing you to do everything from chasing inshore fish to offshore trophies.