Like its bigger brother, the Tidewater 280 CC brings fishing to a new level of luxury in a centre console design. There is a simple reason US manufacturers are considered some of the best at these fishing boats and the 280 CC epitomises everything they have become well known for.
This boat is filled with luxury from the well-proportioned helm station to its backlit aluminium carbon fibre dash panel to the wrap around bow seating with flip-out backrests.
This boat also flips between fishing and family so seamlessly that you may even forget which reason you are on the water. There is ample fishing space at the bow or down in the cockpit and the Tidewater 280 CC will make an excellent game fishing platform. There is a bait prep station behind the helm seating and you will have never chased tuna and marlin in such luxury and finery.
The boat can be rigged with a maximum of 600hp and with a fuel capacity of 776 litres you will be able to roam far and wide in search of your target. You could chase gamefish off the barrier reef and then head into a deserted coral cay for lunch and a snorkel. And to do all that you need storage and the 280 CC has ample. There is rod and gear storage, two huge live wells and a fish box so all your needs are met.
The boat is all class with a beautifully upholstered bow seating area, a sun pad directly ahead of the console, and generously accommodating helm seats with elliptical highlights. You can choose your own array of electronics, including a stereo that will entertain your guests onboard and even those on other boats. The hard top is a must for Australian conditions and the lean to/helm seating also doubles as the best rod holder assembly you have ever seen.
- Yamaha 6YC information station
- Optimus electronic power steering
- Sahara Interior
- 2 x 3028 LPH aerator pumps with high speed pickup
- 2 x Bilge Pumps (5678/3785 LPH) with auto float switches
- 3 x 12 volt power sources: stern, leaning post and console
- 6 Pull up cleats (8 inch)
- All access doors are white acrylic
- Backlit dash panel
- Bucket style forward console seating with armrest
- China bowl head with pump out and overboard discharge
- Deluxe leaning post seat with armrest and pull-up bolsters
- Leaning post tackle center with drawers, sink and 113 litre livewell
- Glove box on front of leaning post
- Flush mount transom seat
- Hard top with LED lights (spreader and map)
- LED nav lights
- Molded catch all on top of console and front of leaning post
- Recessed rodracks with toe rail
- Recessed trim tabs with LED indicators
- Recessed windlass with plow anchor, chain and rope
- Sink with shower head inside console
- Tempered glass windshield
- Tension hinges on all lids (no shocks needed)
- T-Top Recessed into console for flushed fit
- Wiring harness with digital voltage sense relay (dual battery swith panel)
- Wrap around bow seating with flip out backrest
- Yacht style helm station with room for 2-15″ GPS/chart plotters
- LED cockpit lighting
Tidewater 280 CC Adventure
About Tidewater Boats
In 2006 Tidewater Boats began with a dream. With decades of marine craftsmanship and knowledge, they set out to create the best boat value for the money. Over a decade later and Tidewater has developed into one of the fastest growing, most popular saltwater boats in the industry.
Born in the Midlands of South Carolina where Marine Craftsmanship is a staple of the economy, Tidewater has historically utilized the best materials and the best skilled labour to produce a boat worthy of proud ownership.
One of the many advantages of owning a Tidewater is performance. Not only do they consider speed and economy on all their boats but also how comfortable, stable and dry they are. And they know that conditions can vary from day to day. The Carolina Flare diverts water away from the bow. Chines direct water down and out from the boat while several spray relief points eliminate water coming into the cockpit.
To achieve this, Tidewater boats are wider from chine to chine eliminating large bow rises. The chines are also reverse, creating downward pressure on the water and delivering a cushioned ride. Tidewater call it the dry Chine Ride or DCR.
The hull construction is an exclusive Corrugated Grid Stringer Vertebra design, or CGSV which is optimised for each different sized boat in the range. The hulls are also foam filled which reduces water noise and ensures a quiet ride.
There are a host of models to choose from and dedicated fishermen looking for the ultimate fishing boat will appreciate the choice, allowing you to do everything from chasing inshore fish to offshore trophies.