- Vacuum infused hull and deck
- Transom bustle with heavy duty jack plate
- Built-in glove box
- Heavy duty vinyl or stainless rub rail
- Anchor locker with molded in anchor storage
- 473 litre dry storage
- 265 litre insulated fish box
- 151 litre livewell
- 45 litre bait well
- 66 litre console front seat cooler
- Additional battery with switch
- Console, bay boat
- Finger grip hand rails on T-top (N/A on hard top)
- Gemlux flush mounted scoops
- Livewell plumbing
- 4 x rod holders – console vertical
- 2 x rod holders on gunnel
- 4 x under gunnel rod racks
- 4 x under seat rod racks
- Pop-up cleat on bow
- 2 x pop-up cleats on stern
- EVA foam package (for bow seating, coaming bolster and under gunnel rod board)
- High speed compass
- Hydraulic jack plate
- Navigation light
- Stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Electric trim tabs 9×12
- Fixed back mini leaning post
- Tournament leaning post
- Console-front seat fibreglass cooler
- U-shaped forward seating with 3 storage compartments
- 2 x rear jump seats
- Choice of standard gel coat colour
- Choice of standard upholstery colour
About Contender Boats
Contender are a U.S manufacturer with over three decades of experience building the world’s finest semi-custom sportfishing boats. Boats that are carefully engineered and meticulously hand-crafter. Not because it is the east way, but because they have a reputation to uphold. A reputation of building boats that out-perform and out-last. A reputation that drives Contender to push the envelope even further, every day.
Contenders are built for fun, built to fish, and built for you! Every Contender is built with hand laid fiberglass using a multi-directional fabric and foam cored solid glass stringer system. The hull is laminated solid fiberglass using biaxial and triaxial cloths, structural PVC core sandwich construction, vinyl ester resins and specially formulated gel coats for a high gloss mirror like finish.
Every hull includes raised transom live wells, flush mount bow rails, a bow anchor locker, and a self-bailing cockpit. Unlike some mass production boat builders, Contender pride themselves on keeping this experience personal. Your Contender is made for you. Your experience is hands on. To customise each component of the vessel from hull size and power, to console and electronics packages. Right down to down to the type of stitching on your upholstery.
You can choose custom hard tops with full towers, stand on consoles, or canvas tops to fit your tastes and accommodate a variety of styles and applications. Console options include vertical rod holders, electronics mounting layout options, customs witch locations, and all-around toe kick. A variety of colours and finishes are available with custom styled stitching patterns for forward and rear seating. Rig your electronics for fishing, navigation, general comfort, and personal convenience. Contender provide the options to suit your needs.
Being a semi-custom builder allows Contender to craft boats that excel in tournament fishing, family outings, commercial work, and everything in-between. It allows them to work behind the scenes to ensure each boat delivers the ultimate performance, strength, durability, and comfort you expect from a Contender. 35 years of experience gives Contender the runs on the board.