Tidewaters new flagship model, the Tidewater 380 CC Adventure is powered by triple 400 Mercury engines for maximum power. It is the perfect family and fishing boat, filled with luxuries such as an electronic jump seat, an electronic extendable aft sunshade from the hard top and dual electric sunroofs in the hard top!
The 380 CC Adventure is set up for fishing with the bow clear and essentially a casting platform. While at the aft there are port and starboard livewells, a pull-out cutting board under the rear facing seats and plenty of rod holders and tackle storage.
When you aren’t fishing, you can still cruise our beautiful waterways with family and friends while still having the creature comforts of home such as the china bowl head and fresh-water shower. The 1,537 Litre fuel tank ensures you can venture far and wide.
There is a great entertaining space at the bow with a retractable table that can go all the way down to the floor or mid-level to create a u-shaped seating area.
With an extensive list of options, you will be able to customise your Tidewater 380 CC Adventure to suit your needs.
- Gel coat colour for hull
- White console face plate
- Magnetic attach points for bow cushions
- Raised mezzanine leaning post with tackle storage and dual 62 litre performance cooler slide
- Triple Lebroc Mini Mako helm seats
- White cushions with black inserts
- Soft grip console kit
- Soft grip transom kit
- Soft grip helm pad with Tidewater logo
- Hard top underside colour
- Hard top – AMS Sureshade electric aft sunshade
- Hard top – dual electric sunroofs in hardtop
- Hard top – fibreglass T-Top with glass enclosure with AVS
- Hard top – Gemlux Bluewater series outriggers with carbon poles
- Hard top – windshield wiper for glass enclosure
- Stereo – all speakers RGB
- Stereo – 3 x JL 12″ subs with amp
- Stereo – JL MM 105 with 6 x M6’s 8.8″ JL speakers and 4 x M6 7.7″ (in hard top)
- Stereo – JL MVI DSP Amps 2 x 600/6i and 2 x 1000/1 amps
- Edson steering wheel and flush mount helm
- Mercury joystick
- Mercury steering
- NMEA 2000 with gauges
- Vessel view 7 (Mercury Power)
- 4 x house and 3 x cranking batteries
- Dometic Cuddie 2 (3500 BTU) air conditioning
- Electric folding transom seat
- Lumitec Sea Blaze underwater lights 2 x on transom
- Lumitec lighting package
- China head (toilet)
- Thru-hull windlass anchor with rhode
- 3 x Scantrut wireless phone chargers
- 72 litre waste tank
- 189 litre freshwater tank
- 2 x 132 litre aquarium livewells
- Charging system with plug
- Dual dive doors with one dive ladder
- Electric bow table with filler cushion
- 4 x Phender Pro fender cleats
- 1537 litre fuel capacity (includes auxillary 254 litre tank)
- Transom Garelick ladder
- 62 litre TW logo cooler with Gatorstep pad
- Garmin or Simrad electronics package
- 19″ (Simrad) or 17″ (Garmin) MFD
- 2 x 16″ MFD
- 12″ MFD
- Dome radar
- Airmar 175 high wide CHIRP thru hull (1kw) 20 deg CHIRP
- Second Airmar 175 low CHIRP thru hull (1kw) 20 deg CHIRP
- Evolution triple axle trailer
Tidewater 380 CC Adventure features
Tidewater 380 CC Adventure running
About Tidewater Boats
In 2006 Tidewater Boats began with a dream. With decades of marine craftsmanship and knowledge, they set out to create the best boat value for the money. Over a decade later and Tidewater has developed into one of the fastest growing, most popular saltwater boats in the industry.
Born in the Midlands of South Carolina where Marine Craftsmanship is a staple of the economy, Tidewater has historically utilized the best materials and the best skilled labour to produce a boat worthy of proud ownership.
One of the many advantages of owning a Tidewater is performance. Not only do they consider speed and economy on all their boats but also how comfortable, stable and dry they are. And they know that conditions can vary from day to day. The Carolina Flare diverts water away from the bow. Chines direct water down and out from the boat while several spray relief points eliminate water coming into the cockpit.
To achieve this, Tidewater boats are wider from chine to chine eliminating large bow rises. The chines are also reverse, creating downward pressure on the water and delivering a cushioned ride. Tidewater call it the dry Chine Ride or DCR.
The hull construction is an exclusive Corrugated Grid Stringer Vertebra design, or CGSV which is optimised for each different sized boat in the range. The hulls are also foam filled which reduces water noise and ensures a quiet ride.
There are a host of models to choose from and dedicated fishermen looking for the ultimate fishing boat will appreciate the choice, allowing you to do everything from chasing inshore fish to offshore trophies.