The Ranieri Cayman 28 Executive offers all the things you would hope for in a boat. High performance, dry, and soft riding with a level of luxury not often possible on an inflatable boat. Courtesy of the fine Italian design, the luxury extends below decks with a classy berth and head arrangement finished in luxury materials with an innovative flair.
The Ranieri brand of inflatable boats is designed and built in Italy, the home of fast cars and luxury design. As a result, the Ranieri brand is revered for its timeless approach to boat design. They manage to combine the practical elements of inflatable boats with a distinctly decadent and luxurious feel on board.
The Executive range keeps the usability up top with an open design. A generous sun pad takes up the bow space with the front of the large console doubling as a backrest, allowing guests to really stretch out. The stern cockpit is surrounded by a ‘U’ shaped lounge finished in stunning upholstery. This is where you will spend most of your time relaxing or entertaining guests. And you can fit quite a few of them with a capacity of 24 people, meaning there is no need to leave anyone behind.
Down below, Ranieri have managed to blend sportiness with opulence, with a single berth layout and toilet. The berth lies north/south at the bow. Timber finishes add to the warmth and high end feel.
With a host of options including gas cooktop, ski pole attachment, or sun cover with carbon poles, the Ranieri Cayman 28 Executive is an incredible boat offering a wide range of uses. Play hard or relax up top and then escape the sun below to your night time accommodation, the versatility of the Ranieri Cayman 28 Executive has to be seen to be believed.
- Luxury cabin
- Exhauster gas
- 4 x stainless steel cleats
- Complete console
- Luxury dashboard
- Full cushions with floating foam
- Forward sunpad
- Dinette rear “U”
- Textile sofa dinette convertible into double bed
- Outdoor stainless steel fridge
- Anchor locker
- Stern locker
- Sundeck locker
- Driver’s seat with locker
- Driver’s console with locker
- Manual air pump
- Shower system kit
- Complete electrical system
- Navigation lights
- Fibreglass bow roller
- Stand up cabinet seat in teak
- 2 console hublot
- Porthole of bow
- Electrical panel
- Double swim platform with stainless steel ladder
- Automatic bilge pump
- Fuel tank in polypropylene netting
- S-line seat pilot and copilot with bolster
- Battery switch
- Stand-up with sink
- Hydraulic steering
- Electric horn
- Electric anchor winch with fibreglass bow roller and stainless steel anchor and chain
- Electric marine WC with waste water tank
- Tubes two-tone black / artic grey
- 12 volt electric inflator
- Additional battery system
About Ranieri Boats
A family with a passion for boating led to the birth of Ranieri. In 1969, in the quaint village of Soverato in Italy’s majestic south, Pietro Ranieri transformed a childhood hobby into a highly successful family business.